REPARATIONS HEARINGS! FREE STUFF?

oldngray

nowhere special
Free stuff in the news once again as Libs want to give $50,000 in welfare to mostly middle and upper middle class folk.

Schumer Calls on Biden to Forgive Tens of Billions in Student Loans -- Which Is a Payoff to Wealthy Democrats​

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Free stuff in the news once again as Libs want to give $50,000 in welfare to mostly middle and upper middle class folk.

Better forgive my mortgage too.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Why just college loans? Why not credit cards, auto loans, etc? Why just welfare for those that decided to borrow for school?

This selective welfare does nothing to solve high cost of college problem.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Why just college loans? Why not credit cards, auto loans, etc? Why just welfare for those that decided to borrow for school?

Google suggested an opinion piece about why it doesn't matter that people who have already repaid their loans might be upset about this proposal. I think it was written by a 7th grade drop out, so I'm not sure why he would care about paying off student loans. The gist was, why should people currently in debt have to suffer just because other, more responsible people had to do without to pay their debts?

The grasshoppers are banding together to vote to steal the ants' food.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Google suggested an opinion piece about why it doesn't matter that people who have already repaid their loans might be upset about this proposal. I think it was written by a 7th grade drop out, so I'm not sure why he would care about paying off student loans. The gist was, why should people currently in debt have to suffer just because other, more responsible people had to do without to pay their debts?

Google thinks they are better than most. They want power and that means spending someone else's money.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Amazing.
Two thirds of the people working that will pay this bill are not college grads and make less than those that went to college and borrowed the money. The "student loans" bought cars and lots of beer.
Unreal.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Let's not forget a huge chunk of student loan money wasnt even spent on education.

Just go take out student loans for a few years of free room and board. No need to work, no need to even go to class. Just hang out in the dorm and enjoy your meal plan at the expense of working Americans.

oldngray

nowhere special
Let's not forget a huge chunk of student loan money wasnt even spent on education.

Just go take out student loans for a few years of free room and board. No need to work, no need to even go to class. Just hang out in the dorm and enjoy your meal plan at the expense of working Americans.
Why worry about it if you will never have to pay it back?

El Correcto

god is dead
They love to go on and on about their smart college voter base compared to the GOP’s highschool educated voting base. If they are so :censored2:ing smart why did the little Einstein’s sign the dotted line for a loan they could not pay? These people can’t even handle their own finances and I’m supposed to value their opinion on fiscal policy.

“Just print more money and make everything free, hurrrr”

It will be fine

They love to go on and on about their smart college voter base compared to the GOP’s highschool educated voting base. If they are so *ing smart why did the little Einstein’s sign the dotted line for a loan they could not pay? These people can’t even handle their own finances and I’m supposed to value their opinion on fiscal policy.

Makes as much sense as “keep giving rich people more money and it will trickle down to the peasants.”

vantexan

Me and Soros are working on it now! MUAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
You like to make fun of people mentioning Soros but he's given hundreds of millions supporting liberal causes just like the Koch brothers have done with conservative causes. Have heard plenty of liberals go off about the Koch brothers.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer

its always like this. people who work hard , save money , pay their bills , are suckers that need to be punished.

future tax form

1.what is your income
2. that is your tax.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
They love to go on and on about their smart college voter base compared to the GOP’s highschool educated voting base. If they are so *ing smart why did the little Einstein’s sign the dotted line for a loan they could not pay? These people can’t even handle their own finances and I’m supposed to value their opinion on fiscal policy.

"College graduates earn $1-2 million more over their lifetimes", but apparently still need the government to bail them out with their student loans. Smh.