REPARATIONS HEARINGS! FREE STUFF?

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
View attachment 252433
Oh yeah then ya got Byrd from West Virginia, a :censored2:ing klans men.

These clowns sit there and act like they don’t know why West Virginia governor is dressed in blackface, like it’s some shocking thing.

They are the party of racist and segregationists. The democrat party should pay reparations to blacks and quit giving them my money with welfare.
It was the Democrats who were for slavery and segregation. Now they sit here and spout this reparations crap. It's absolutely disgusting.

El Correcto

god is dead
It was the Democrats who were for slavery and segregation. Now they sit here and spout this reparations crap. It's absolutely disgusting.
Yup and they still got people that spoke of segregation on their party today, klansmen and people who were close to the klan. Yet the party’s some how switched.

rod

Retired 22 years
The people who sold the slaves should pay for this.
The people in Africa who captured other tribe members and sold them to the slave traders should pay. I believe they were black themselves. I've got some Irish in me and my great grandfather was persecuted ---do I get anything? I do like the free boat ride back to Africa idea though.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
The people in Africa who captured other tribe members and sold them to the slave traders should pay. I believe they were black themselves. I've got some Irish in me and my great grandfather was persecuted ---do I get anything? I do like the free boat ride back to Africa idea though.
Africans in some countries are still capturing and selling slaves.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Some Irish were kidnapped and sold into slavery, particularly in the Caribbean to work the sugar cane.

MAKAVELI

Lol. What does that have to do with slavery in Africa? Those women weren’t captured. They went voluntarily. Yes, they were kept as slaves but you’re comparing apples and oranges. He will be going to jail for a looong time.
Lol. Cuz it exists here in modern-day Murica as well.