REPARATIONS HEARINGS! FREE STUFF?

Over70irregs

Anti-racism activists descended on Atlanta on Thursday to push lawmakers to back their $80 billion reparations package, warning of 'serious political consequences' if they don't greenlight the plan.
Conservatives say they're already struggling to keep hospitals and jails open.
Just pretend they are a foreign country and give it to them. When they come back hold up the receipt and say already paid for.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
finally something that makes sense
A California lawmaker has unveiled plans for a 'Genealogy Office' to decide which residents are genuine descendants of slaves and could get life-changing benefits payouts.

Steven Bradford, a Democratic state Senator for LA County, proposed bill SB 1403 to create a controversial genealogy unit to 'confirm reparations eligibility' of applicants.

The state's first-in-the-nation reparations task force last year decided that some residents should win $1.2 million payouts as compensation for injustices from the slavery era onwards.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
finally something that makes sense
A California lawmaker has unveiled plans for a 'Genealogy Office' to decide which residents are genuine descendants of slaves and could get life-changing benefits payouts.

Steven Bradford, a Democratic state Senator for LA County, proposed bill SB 1403 to create a controversial genealogy unit to 'confirm reparations eligibility' of applicants.

The state's first-in-the-nation reparations task force last year decided that some residents should win $1.2 million payouts as compensation for injustices from the slavery era onwards.
Deduct all welfare payments first.

rod

Retired 22 years
That's what CA does to every lottery winner.
Some who were expecting a huge payout ended up with nothing after all past benefits were paid back.
@542thruNthru ---is this true? I find it hard to believe Ca. would actually do that. I've heard of having to pay back child support and any outstanding fines but pay back all the welfare money you have cheated the government out of ---no way.