Republic Services beats L-25 & the Boston Bully, LMFAO!!!

Hofficer Hater

The Boston Bully attempted to make a name for himself by striking a small Republic Services yard of 23 to 24 workers. After 84 days on the picket line, the majority of members crossed the line. With only a few members on the strike line remaining and locals nationwide donating to the strikers, the employees at RS voted to dump Local 25.

The Boston Bully and company should have negotiated language on their other RS yards in JC 10 that would have allowed them to honor this strike. Instead the incompetent maroon that negotiated part-timers to work feeder during summers and peak at UPS, failed to negotiate such language at RS.

Congratulations on this blunder Seany Boy!!!

Boston25

The Boston Bully attempted to make a name for himself by striking a small Republic Services yard of 23 to 24 workers. After 84 days on the picket line, the majority of members crossed the line. With only a few members on the strike line remaining and locals nationwide donating to the strikers, the employees at RS voted to dump Local 25.

The Boston Bully and company should have negotiated language on their other RS yards in JC 10 that would have allowed them to honor this strike. Instead the incompetent maroon that negotiated part-timers to work feeder during summers and peak at UPS, failed to negotiate such language at RS.

Hey :censored2: face are you sure a majority crossed the picket line? Why don’t you post about :censored2: you actually know what you are talking about. And they vote to dump Local 25. Get your facts straight.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
So are you really celebrating a lose for teamster members?

I hope I have that wrong.

@Boston25 can you tell me what really happen. I haven't heard anything.
f52b1f7205a680513f0c907fd7f4a675--lego-movie-quotes-coffee-enema.jpg

Boston25

These are all old. Hofficer is talking like the strike is over and the members all crossed. I was looking for recent information.
Only 2 members crossed. The workers said they would never work for RS again whether they received a contract or not. So on 11/20 all the workers quit and Local 25 is getting them jobs with other companies.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
These are all old. Hofficer is talking like the strike is over and the members all crossed. I was looking for recent information.

UPDATE: Nov. 21, 2019: Members of Teamsters Local 25 recently voted to end their strike and quit jobs with Republic Services in Marshfield, Massachusetts.

The union said it will find all workers new jobs in "Teamsters-covered industries."

Massachusetts Teamsters end Republic strike, quit jobs

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.

Tell Dona I miss stuffing her!

Hofficer Hater

Amazing when the company uses a failing regional pension fund to tell their leader to go pound sand.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191121-210704_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20191121-210704_Facebook.jpg
    201.5 KB · Views: 238

BrownMonk

Old fart Package Car Driver

Real word is 2 crossed the line and the rest quit. The Local found work for all the rest and it basically made the company unable to service its customers.

BrownMonk

Old fart Package Car Driver
ALSO why would you laugh at people losing their jobs? Why would you take pleasure in a loss of union membership? You aren't a union guy, you are a professional complainer.