Republican Debate 11-9-11

UnconTROLLed

perfection
A couple of the better comments made about Rick Perrys epic gaffe -

"And he wants to eliminate the Dept. of Education?" :peaceful:

"Poor Rick Perry...it's not the things he forgot to say that bothers me, it's what he remembered to say" :happy-very:

moreluck

golden ticket member
A couple of the better comments made about Rick Perrys epic gaffe -

"And he wants to eliminate the Dept. of Education?" :peaceful:

"Poor Rick Perry...it's not the things he forgot to say that bothers me, it's what he remembered to say" :happy-very:

Ron Paul wants to get rid of Dept. of Education.....

Ron Paul: How about getting rid of the Department of Education and Department of Agriculture. Just go down the list. Get rid of it. Cut the budget in half. Everything that’s not constitutional. That’s a good place to start.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Ron Paul wants to get rid of Dept. of Education.....

Ron Paul: How about getting rid of the Department of Education and Department of Agriculture. Just go down the list. Get rid of it. Cut the budget in half. Everything that’s not constitutional. That’s a good place to start.
strongly agree with Ron Paul. I do have respect for him, far more so than any of the other swindlers.

You missed the irony of Perry wanting to cut the "dept of education"? :/

Remember months ago when I posted his college grades - 1.9 GPA in Texas A&M including a D in economics! and some here still questioned whether or not it was of importance?

That post I made - and the usual suspects backing up Rick Perrys catastrophe called college ed - needs to be bumped.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
strongly agree with Ron Paul. I do have respect for him, far more so than any of the other swindlers.

You missed the irony of Perry wanting to cut the "dept of education"? :/

Remember months ago when I posted his college grades - 1.9 GPA in Texas A&M including a D in economics! and some here still questioned whether or not it was of importance?

That post I made - and the usual suspects backing up Rick Perrys catastrophe called college ed - needs to be bumped.

I guess he should have had his college grades frozen like Obama did.

We can assume Obama made an friend- or probably a zero in economics ... or even more likely, he took Marxism rather than economics.

804brown

If I had to pick a winner of tonight's debate......toss up between Newt and Mitt.
Perry had a bit of a senior moment......trying to name 3 depts. he would cut and only could remember 2 0f them.
Ron Paul was spunky and I did agree with him more tonight than before.
Maria Bartiromo asked Cain about all the accusations and the audience booed.

I always watch for Jim Cramer to stroke out.....that guy is very tighly wound!!
I never knew Maria was a bit of a bitch, snippy.

You all like the NEWT?? Ask the newt why Freddie Mac in 2006 paid him $300,000??

moreluck

golden ticket member
Im not on here promoting obama but you fanatics just love the newt. Lets hear why the newt took $300K from Freddie Mac??
He was paid for his History advice.......

And my advice as a historian, when they walked in and said to me, “We are now making loans to people who have no credit history and have no record of paying back anything, but that’s what the government wants us to do,” as I said to them at the time, this is a bubble. This is insane. This is impossible.
GINGRICH: It turned out, unfortunately, I was right and the people who were doing exactly what Congresswoman Bachmann talked about were wrong. And I think it’s a good case for breaking up Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac and getting much smaller institutions back into the private sector to be competitive and to be responsible for their behavior.

Lue C Fur

Evil member

Do you have any idea what grades Barry got while in college or are you not interested because you love the Messiah?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Do you have any idea what grades Barry got while in college or are you not interested because you love the Messiah?

BHO was head of the Harvard Law Review. That's a plum position, and you only get it if you are a superior student. Law school is very competitive, because the top 10-15% of students based on GPA get the best job offers. Rick Perry couldn't have even gone to Harvard because his grades were so low, much less get into the law school.

Face facts instead of trying to distort them.

A. You don't get into Harvard Law School without superior grades.

B. You don't head the Harvard Law Review unless you are an outstanding student.

Ergo, BHO was a superior student.

moreluck

golden ticket member
BHO was head of the Harvard Law Review. That's a plum position, and you only get it if you are a superior student. Law school is very competitive, because the top 10-15% of students based on GPA get the best job offers. Rick Perry couldn't have even gone to Harvard because his grades were so low, much less get into the law school.

A. You don't get into Harvard Law School without superior grades. (it's not what you know....it's who you know.)

B. You don't head the Harvard Law Review unless you are an outstanding student.(unless the muslin extremists want you groomed there)

(he may have been given the grades good enough to make him a presidential hopeful)

Lue C Fur

Evil member

A. You don't get into Harvard Law School without superior grades.

B. You don't head the Harvard Law Review unless you are an outstanding student.

Making up crap about the person you worship is understandable. I guess its OK though since no one knows what grades your Messiah got in any schools...because he keeps them sealed...i wonder why he does that?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Making up crap about the person you worship is understandable. I guess its OK though since no one knows what grades your Messiah got in any schools...because he keeps them sealed...i wonder why he does that?

Simple logic. Nobody gets into Harvard with bad grades, and nobody heads the Law Review that isn't an excellent student. What is there to misunderstand? I know,I know... He was in Kenya taking classes on Marxism when he was supposed to be at Harvard. You've got me.