Resignation but still active

KidDaGoat

I recently resigned from the company and now 2 months later I am still listed within the system as an active employee. I have tried to call HR numerous times and have even contacted Atlanta to try and get this issue resolved.

Due to my status in the system, I cannot roll my 401k over into something else, the benefits center will not give me information on COBRA, and my current employer who I started working for while with UPS is taxing me as 'multiple earnings/two incomes'.

I have been playing phone tag for the past 2 months to try to get this resolved and finally within the past 2-3 days my emails are getting responded to.

I was told my Operations Manager aka Sort Manager has to do it in the system. I know the guy and he just loves to keep putting stuff off. What should I do??

Because I am still listed as an active employee and was at the time guranteed a salary based upon 27.5 hours a week whether I was at work, sick, vacation, on leave, etc... Shouldn't I raise some hell about this and tell them to terminate me or pay me, back dating my pay to my last paycheck received which was 08/28/2009.