REST IN POWER/TRAYVON MARTIN STORY

Dulce Bombón

I'm Legal Gringo! UPS Latina Heat! Haters ❤ me!
In 2012 Trayvon Martin was shot and killed in Sanford, Fla., by neighborhood watch member George Zimmerman. Martin, a 17-year-old African-American high school student, was visiting a friend with his father and was unarmed. Based on Florida's Stand Your Ground Law, Zimmerman was acquitted of second-degree murder, claiming he shot Martin in self-defense. The fatal encounter and the subsequent trial sparked outrage and protests and shined an unforgiving light on issues including race, politics, power, money and gun control.

Do you think this documentary is about racism, self-defense, or misuse of justice?
3-ways-your-church-can-reform-image-23062.jpg

oldngray

nowhere special
A documentary that gets basic facts wrong lacks credibility.

It wasn't a stand your ground case.

Zimmerman was acquitted in a politically motivated prosecution case.

End of story.

Dulce Bombón

A documentary that gets basic facts wrong lacks credibility.

It wasn't a stand your ground case.

Zimmerman was acquitted in a politically motivated prosecution case.

End of story.
I appreciated you comment, but that's not what I asked.

Dulce Bombón

zimmerman is a screwball, and really doesn’t deserve any fame or fortune whatsoever

still a good shoot though

I believe Zimmerman doesnt want any fame and fortune, but media takes advantage on every single situation to get their ratings up to make him famous, and viewers like us contribute with the cause.

newfie

In 2012 Trayvon Martin was shot and killed in Sanford, Fla., by neighborhood watch member George Zimmerman. Martin, a 17-year-old African-American high school student, was visiting a friend with his father and was unarmed. Based on Florida's Stand Your Ground Law, Zimmerman was acquitted of second-degree murder, claiming he shot Martin in self-defense. The fatal encounter and the subsequent trial sparked outrage and protests and shined an unforgiving light on issues including race, politics, power, money and gun control.

Do you think this documentary is about racism, self-defense, or misuse of justice?
View attachment 211981

it was well documented that zimmerman was getting his ass beat by Martin before he shot martin in self defense. Self defense is a right of any and all individuals.

I've always said that martin would be alive if zimmerman was not such a wimp who could not defend himself.

Dulce Bombón

it was well documented that zimmerman was getting his ass beat by Martin before he shot martin in self defense. Self defense is a right of any and all individuals.

Not all states have "Stand Your Ground Law"

I've always said that martin would be alive if zimmerman was not such a wimp who could not defend himself.

So, what that means? What's your point? What is your answer to my question?:offtopic: