retirement

Just became a driver , I'm only 22 yrs old , I was thinking if I do this for 25 years that I could retire at 47 , but a fellow driver told me I wouldn't be able to receive anything until I'm 55? Can someone please explain this . Thank u . Ps yes I know I just started ...... I just wanna think this whole thing out so I'm not confused later down in life. Thanks again

rod

Retired 22 years
The way things are going and being you just started I wouldn't count on the option to retire at 25 years. I would guess 30 or 35---maybe even 40 would be more realistic. Because so few are willing to get involved with the Union or even vote the workers are losing ground every contract.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
The way things are going and being you just started I wouldn't count on the option to retire at 25 years. I would guess 30 or 35---maybe even 40 would be more realistic. Because so few are willing to get involved with the Union or even vote the workers are losing ground every contract.
This guy is a troll. Posts these idiotic threads then never answers back. He was called out for lying but hasn't defended his actions. Not even worth the time to respond to him.

This guy is a troll. Posts these idiotic threads then never answers back. He was called out for lying but hasn't defended his actions. Not even worth the time to respond to him.
Damn bro , you have nothing better to do but to follow all my posts? I post just for information and once I have that information their is no need to reply all the time . Should I reply all the time and say thank you everytime ?? And don't belive, idccc I failed my road test , rhen passed what do I get from it if I came on brown cafe just to lie that makes no sense , now get off my back and have a great night

Last edited by a moderator:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Damn bro , you have nothing better to do but to follow all my posts? I post just for information and once I have that information their is no need to reply all the time . Should I reply all the time and say thank you everytime ?? And don't belive, idccc I failed my road test , rhen passed what do I get from it if I came on brown cafe just to lie that makes no sense , now get off my back and have a great night
Have you been in the Moderation Approval Queue before?

Indecisi0n

Just became a driver , I'm only 22 yrs old , I was thinking if I do this for 25 years that I could retire at 47 , but a fellow driver told me I wouldn't be able to receive anything until I'm 55? Can someone please explain this . Thank u . Ps yes I know I just started ...... I just wanna think this whole thing out so I'm not confused later down in life. Thanks again
He's right. Quit and get rehired around 31.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
First off ,, change your screen name ,, second , if your thinking of retirement plans at 22 ,,,, this job is not for you