Retro pay casuals

Emmit23

upload_2019-11-3_23-28-53.jpeg

Does anyone know why Casual Feeders in Meanj are getting a retrocheck?

ManInBrown

Apparently, which i didnt know until i came to feeders but all casuals get paid full rate. And then if you are kept on, you go all the way back down and start progression. Well there was a problem this year where they were only paying them 21 an hour. Retro check is probably the money owed for all those weeks. Side note all permanent feeder drivers still in progression used to go to full rate when the first casual came on, until January when the last one was let go. And they arent getting full rate this year. Lot of unhappy feeder drivers in my building. They are pissed and cant say i blame them.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Apparently, which i didnt know until i came to feeders but all casuals get paid full rate. And then if you are kept on, you go all the way back down and start progression. Well there was a problem this year where they were only paying them 21 an hour. Retro check is probably the money owed for all those weeks. Side note all permanent feeder drivers still in progression used to go to full rate when the first casual came on, until January when the last one was let go. And they arent getting full rate this year. Lot of unhappy feeder drivers in my building. They are pissed and cant say i blame them.
Absolutely not the way it is here. They get 85% top rate and are red circled at that rate until progression passes it. There is no going down in pay.

Crazy how different areas do things, some places bump up those in progression to match seasonals and other areas are, sorry about your luck.

Pretty tough pill to swallow making up to 15+ an hour less than a seasonal.