Right ON track 100k+ this year

Cementups

Box Monkey
Not sure why you are bragging about wasting your time away working. I'm quite proud of the fact that I took a new route and a $10-15k/year pay cut. But the reality of it is that i can be done on time to spend more time with my family and help coach tee ball and softball. No money can replace that.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Not sure why you are bragging about wasting your time away working. I'm quite proud of the fact that I took a new route and a $10-15k/year pay cut. But the reality of it is that i can be done on time to spend more time with my family and help coach tee ball and softball. No money can replace that.
Around here 9.5 is the new 8 hours, you can't control dispatch except 2 days out of the month for 8hr requests, and a random 3 days using 9.5 language. I've made some lifestyle changes, if I need to attend something important like a championship football game, I'll just call out. If its a regular game during the week, I wouldn't make it anyways. UPS knows people got lives during the week, this is the number one reason we have runner gunners, they need to accept that their job isn't molded around tossing the ball with junior at 6pm.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
24,774. I can remember whenI was a kid this was about the most anyone in whole neighborhood made for the whole year...............it's march............but then again, new trucks were like 10k. Now there 60k..........

Cementups

Box Monkey
Around here 9.5 is the new 8 hours, you can't control dispatch except 2 days out of the month for 8hr requests, and a random 3 days using 9.5 language. I've made some lifestyle changes, if I need to attend something important like a championship football game, I'll just call out. If its a regular game during the week, I wouldn't make it anyways. UPS knows people got lives during the week, this is the number one reason we have runner gunners, they need to accept that their job isn't molded around tossing the ball with junior at 6pm.

My old route, 6:30pm was at the earliest I was able to punch out. Now on my new route I hardly every work past 5:30. I haven't had more than 2 hours OT in a week in almost 2 months. And I am certainly not a runner/gunner. I'm 40 years old and been driving since I was 21. My days of RNG are long gone. But i am stupidly efficient.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
My old route, 6:30pm was at the earliest I was able to punch out. Now on my new route I hardly every work past 5:30. I haven't had more than 2 hours OT in a week in almost 2 months. And I am certainly not a runner/gunner. I'm 40 years old and been driving since I was 21. My days of RNG are long gone. But i am stupidly efficient.
Having high seniority and the years you've put in you know how the game works. I know of two guys in our center who have more than 25yrs seniority that are still RnGing, happens that one is out with knee problems right now.

YellowSox

Any single male UPS driver would love the money.
If they don't have a family to worry about and they are young by all means take advantage of the money now, take advantage of the free time on the weekends or of you get off earlier than normal on a work day.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Any single male UPS driver would love the money.
If they don't have a family to worry about and they are young by all means take advantage of the money now, take advantage of the free time on the weekends or of you get off earlier than normal on a work day.
I'm married with a wife and 2 kids, and I love the money, more specifically, what it does. It allows me to fund my kids college, max out my 401k, have a 15yr mortgage on 200k house, pay cash for braces, vacations, savings, ect and most importantly, allows my wife to stay at home and do her job of taking care of the the kids, the house, and me.

Notcool

I'm on pace for 14 grand 8yr part timer people on here boasting about their pay kills me. Get over yourself. Wished I had the chance to drive

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I'm on pace for 14 grand 8yr part timer people on here boasting about their pay kills me. Get over yourself. Wished I had the chance to drive
How about you worry about you instead of everyone else.

Making a lot of money is a good thing. Every person here earns every cent they make. It's not like we are a bunch of trust fund babies.

Mr.Golden

Might make it this year.......not[emoji17]
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1436121249.688451.jpg