RNC Announces $13 Million Raised The Day After Pelosi Called for Impeachment

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
President Donald Trump’s repeated trashing of a Democratic impeachment inquiry has helped prompt a $13 million flood of campaign cash to bolster his reelection effort.

House Speaker “Nancy (Pelosi) just called for Impeachment. WITCH HUNT!” his campaign said in one fundraising text message sent Tuesday. “I need you on my Impeachment Defense Team.”

In the 24 hours that followed Pelosi’s Tuesday announcement, Trump and the Republican National Committee raised $5 million from online donors in all 50 states, campaign manager Brad Parscale said. In addition to the online money, he was expected to have raised $5 million for his reelection from a Wednesday night fundraiser, followed by an additional $3 million from a Thursday morning breakfast, according to an RNC official.

“Huge groundswell of support leading to Trump landslide in 2020!”

Turdferguson

Just a turd
President Donald Trump’s repeated trashing of a Democratic impeachment inquiry has helped prompt a $13 million flood of campaign cash to bolster his reelection effort.

House Speaker “Nancy (Pelosi) just called for Impeachment. WITCH HUNT!” his campaign said in one fundraising text message sent Tuesday. “I need you on my Impeachment Defense Team.”

In the 24 hours that followed Pelosi’s Tuesday announcement, Trump and the Republican National Committee raised $5 million from online donors in all 50 states, campaign manager Brad Parscale said. In addition to the online money, he was expected to have raised $5 million for his reelection from a Wednesday night fundraiser, followed by an additional $3 million from a Thursday morning breakfast, according to an RNC official.

God know he can't raise money on his record,

Box Ox

Just wait until the day Trump’s impeachment gets shot down in the Senate.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge

he has raised with the rnc like 213 million

Dollar Chasing

Not suprised. Just because a bunch of Retards get together to throw their money away doesn’t make them right or make the effort any less futile.

It’s hilarious how some “billionaire” has poor people hating immigrants while throwing money at his criminal enterprise, while at the same time stealing their tax dollars to fill his own pockets.

Hilarious.

El Correcto

god is dead
Not suprised. Just because a bunch of Retards get together to throw their money away doesn’t make them right or make the effort any less futile.

It’s hilarious how some “billionaire” has poor people hating immigrants while throwing money at his criminal enterprise, while at the same time stealing their tax dollars to fill his own pockets.

Hilarious.
2FB4246B-8358-4F5F-8CD8-850709537DFA.jpeg

upload_2019-9-28_18-52-44.gif

Trump Straws - Pack of 10
Don’t forget to buy some straws you heathen.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

Hilarious.
Well lookie here!
Stup is back!