ron paul.

wkmac

The principled consistency of Ron Paul

NATCHITOCHES, La., October 23, 2011—Ron Paul is a consistent man. He's been preaching the same economic gospel for two generations, a gospel based on the teachings of economists Friedrich Hayek and Ludwig von Mises, leavened by the objectivism of Ayn Rand. He's been convinced for decades of the dangers of fiat money (money backed only by confidence in the government that creates it), the supreme importance of the individual, the primacy of personal liberty as a political principle, and a laissez faire approach to the economy.

Wonder why he feels fiat money is so dangerous?

Box_Junkie

First time he polled in first are you kidding me! He SMOKES everyone in polls. The media just comes up with excuses for him winning or just mysteriously takes polls down or fixes them.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Ron Paul displacing Obama? That would be quite a feat considering Obamas huge money ties versus Ron Paul.

I think the Pubs learned something from Obama in 2008.

There will be at least 500 million to over a Billion dollars donated to supportive advocacy groups for the Ditch Obama cause.
Just one of these advocacy groups has already raised over 300 million.

We will be inundated with commercials starting next August through election day. More than we ever have before.

I think the Pubs learned something from Obama in 2008.

There will be at least 500 million to over a Billion dollars donated to supportive advocacy groups for the Ditch Obama cause.
Just one of these advocacy groups has already raised over 300 million.

We will be inundated with commercials starting next August through election day. More than we ever have before.
I can see a lot of attention to go toward congressional races too.