Roswell parking lot this morning

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
One second, need to mobile deposit the 2 week’s in January they got settled last meeting, only 8 months and 2 weeks left to get through

image.jpg

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
There is basically one local in the state that represents UPS. Remember it’s a right to work state. Their executive board is pretty good, but you aren’t exactly dealing with the best of the best there. Their backlog of grievances is partly to do with such a large geographical area.
I can count on one hand the drivers that aren’t paying dues, out of about 300 in our building.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Curious as to why you don’t believe me, @728ups can corroborate what was said. Not sure why you’re calling me a liar, call the hall and ask yourself if you don’t believe what you’re seeing.
JAckBurton speaks the truth.Management has stalled grievances the past two years ,and in our building we have unsettled grievances from 2016. Our building is about 1/2 the size of Roswell and I'd wager we have around 700 outstanding grievances .

Coldworld

60 months and counting
JAckBurton speaks the truth.Management has stalled grievances the past two years ,and in our building we have unsettled grievances from 2016. Our building is about 1/2 the size of Roswell and I'd wager we have around 700 outstanding grievances .
That’s ridiculous....