Route assignments

DRporch

Struggling to find where in the contract it says they have 10 days to honor my request to move to my new route.

im in centeral region.

They are attempting to claim they need to “train someone” before letting me go to my new route assignment.

542thruNthru

Struggling to find where in the contract it says they have 10 days to honor my request to move to my new route.

im in centeral region.

They are attempting to claim they need to “train someone” before letting me go to my new route assignment.
Screenshot_20210710-092152_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

oldngray

nowhere special

im in centeral region.

They will play games like that if they can get away with it. They can ask you to wait longer but if they don't have anyone else trained it's not your problem.

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real

im in centeral region.

Just keep calling for help.