RSU's

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Don’t worry bout our money. Worry about how your bills going get paid when the teamsters strike over AC.
Lol
852C52AE-B324-4941-97DB-81495E742E3B.gif

The MIP RSUs that were awarded in 2022 lapsed on 3/4/2023 (this last weekend). In the Merrill Lynch site it shows that the RSUs were vested but it shows that zero of them are lapsed. So I guess we don't receive them until they lapse. Does anyone know how long it takes the RSUs to lapse once they are vested? Do we have to wait another year or does it happen right away? Sorry I am an idiot with this stuff and can't seem to find any info on the ML site. Thanks.

JW23

The MIP RSUs that were awarded in 2022 lapsed on 3/4/2023 (this last weekend). In the Merrill Lynch site it shows that the RSUs were vested but it shows that zero of them are lapsed. So I guess we don't receive them until they lapse. Does anyone know how long it takes the RSUs to lapse once they are vested? Do we have to wait another year or does it happen right away? Sorry I am an idiot with this stuff and can't seem to find any info on the ML site. Thanks.
I would like to know the same thing.

CHEMA-DELMA

Whoever came up with that RSU idea must have been an I.E. person, why the hell would you delay paying out a bonus over a 6 year period? They said Wall St. did not like the MIP. It all started with the turkey's and went down hill after that.

DMW

Whoever came up with that RSU idea must have been an I.E. person, why the hell would you delay paying out a bonus over a 6 year period? They said Wall St. did not like the MIP. It all started with the turkey's and went down hill after that.
RSU from MIP vest one year after the grant date. Unless you retire or pass away, then it would best immediately.

RSU from MIP vest one year after the grant date. Unless you retire or pass away, then it would best immediately.
Sorry I meant to ask when they are supposed to lapse. It says on the Merrill Lynch site that they are vested but zero shares have lapsed. Do you know how long of a waiting period there is until they lapse? Thanks.

DMW

Sorry I meant to ask when they are supposed to lapse. It says on the Merrill Lynch site that they are vested but zero shares have lapsed. Do you know how long of a waiting period there is until they lapse? Thanks.
If you earned all your shares thru the MIP for unit 1 or unit 2. They will never lapse. You might be thinking of stock option grants on RSU for a select few, (Division Manager, District Manager, Board of Directors, CEO, and so on. Tho have 20%. best per year and lapse 10th year.

DMW

If you earned all your shares thru the MIP for unit 1 or unit 2. They will never lapse. You might be thinking of stock option grants on RSU for a select few, (Division Manager, District Manager, Board of Directors, CEO, and so on. Tho have 20%. best per year and lapse 10th year.
Isn’t Management given the option to put it in tax deferred. I’ve been retired for while.

Fenris

Options went away a while ago. They went to RSUs for all with the MIP. For the past 4 years, they all vested in a year. For 2021 MIP shares received in 2022 they actually accelerated the vesting last year but we still won't receive them until the time period lapses, which I think is this Friday.

2022 MIP, received in 2023, will be the last year's with RSUs. Starting with the 2023 MIP received in 2024, the award will be all upfront.