RTD $8,750 sign on bonus at UPS

I like the new 5 step progression

• I'm going to work at UPS

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
UPS is hiring 300 sleeper team drivers in Chicago. Make up to 150000 a year with $8,750 sign on bonus.
Upsjobs.com

BadLarry238

Your Hero
They are just based in Chicago. Teams won’t be there very long. They’ll be out on the road for a week at a time.
OTR???

No thanks. I'll stick with my 2hr drive to drop off 2 ULD's, take an hr break, pick up 3 ULD's, drive 2hrs back, handlers unload the truck, park the truck, and go home (5 days a week). Plus, I get a $3.86hr raise Oct 3rd.

Screw OTR...plus you never know who you'll be teamed up with.

It will be fine

OTR???

No thanks. I'll stick with my 2hr drive to drop off 2 ULD's, take an hr break, pick up 3 ULD's, drive 2hrs back, handlers unload the truck, park the truck, and go home (5 days a week). Plus, I get a $3.86hr raise Oct 3rd.

Screw OTR...plus you never know who you'll be teamed up with.
You won’t get an argument from me on that. I think team runs are crazy, but you can make plenty of money doing it.

Aquaman

You won’t get an argument from me on that. I think team runs are crazy, but you can make plenty of money doing it.
I’d rather work at Home Depot than drive OTR and not eat dinner with my wife & daughter every night. The most valuable commodity you can’t buy is time. Kids rarely remember being poor. Most don’t even realize they were until they’re adults and look back. But they’ll always remember you not being there. I’ll stick with FedEx and spend the 20 years it takes to top out. It sucks and I’ll never stop bitching about it. But going OTR is for people who want to get divorced lol.

It will be fine

I’d rather work at Home Depot than drive OTR and not eat dinner with my wife & daughter every night. The most valuable commodity you can’t buy is time. Kids rarely remember being poor. Most don’t even realize they were until they’re adults and look back. But they’ll always remember you not being there. I’ll stick with FedEx and spend the 20 years it takes to top out. It sucks and I’ll never stop bitching about it. But going OTR is for people who want to get divorced lol.
The only story I’ve heard that sounded ok was a husband and wife team. They were close to retirement and wanted to bank as much as they could in a few years. They ran wild for a Ground contractor. No set run just bounced around the country and took loads near places they wanted to see and did their hours reset and sight seeing. They didn’t even have a home base for years, just racked up miles.