Rue21

yeldarb

I heard we won the account from Fed x. Does anyone who have one on their route noticed any new volume? I heard from the store on my route that they were changing to UPS.

bbsam

Staff member
I heard we won the account for American Eagle over FedEx but haven't heard about Rue21 yet.

I think Rue21 and American Eagle may be with the same holding company? I know when I used to fill in for mall drivers, had to pay closer attention to labels because they used similar tape. Maybe it was Hot Topic...

T-Bone

Ahhhh. I have an American eagle also.....could be too much for my 12 to handle.

Me too. Got a Rue 21 also but haven't seen anything yet. I don't mind getting new bulk accounts at the mall. Just means I'm fighting traffic, dogs, etc less and chillin' at the mall more. Maybe I'll have to get a box truck or Tp60.

djkre8r

Here in GA I have been loading Rue21 over 6 months now. You WILL see a volume increase. Our store normally gets 10-20 pkgs per day. Normally 1/2 is large boxes. When I drive that route, at least Children's Place, Justice, and Rue are in the same corridor!

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Here in GA I have been loading Rue21 over 6 months now. You WILL see a volume increase. Our store normally gets 10-20 pkgs per day. Normally 1/2 is large boxes. When I drive that route, at least Children's Place, Justice, and Rue are in the same corridor!

I love the Justice at my mall......couple cute young girls work there :D

djkre8r

I drove that route today and "fixed" Rue21! LOL We go to the back door (in the corridor), ring the buzzer, and wait, and wait, and wait. They even have a sign stating they are sorry for the wait but are with customers. Today I scanned all 12 boxes while I waited and then stacked them by the back door while I waited some more. Then, went around the front entrance (since the store next to them requires us to go in the front) and told the lady, "I have 12 boxes at your back door". She then replied that she told the other guy to open the door for me but he didn't. I asked for her signature and told her to have a good day. All with a smile. I guess the guy got to open the door and get the boxes inside, too!

S

splozi

DXXCO.png