sad: Fox News named 'most trusted' news network in America

ch317273

When your bank says no, champion says YES
image.jpg

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
The Chicago lawyers representing Fox News, Kelly (now the prime-time face of Fox News) and her guest commentator, Lee Armstrong, tried to move the case to federal court, but U.S. District Judge Rudolph Randa bounced it back to state court.

They now have a motion pending to dismiss the case on the grounds that the commentary on the show was all "non-actionable opinion" as evidenced by the heated "mock court debate" format of the show and the "fiery rhetoric and sarcasm that no reasonable viewer" would accept as factual.

fox_news_1.jpg

Overpaid Union Thug

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...trusted-news-network-in-america-10097035.html

you can learn about the bias in the oligarch owned fox, msnbc, abc, cnn here:

http://fair.org/

Democracy Now, who does daily news, didn't even register.

http://www.democracynow.org/

For true democracy to work, people need easy access to independent, diverse sources of news and information.

But the last two decades have seen unprecedented corporate media consolidation. The U.S. media was already fairly homogeneous in the early 1980s: some fifty media conglomerates dominated all media outlets, including television, radio, newspapers, magazines, music, publishing and film. In the year 2000, just six corporations dominated the U.S. media.

In addition, corporate media outlets in the U.S. are legally responsible to their shareholders to maximize profits.

Democracy Now! is funded entirely through contributions from listeners, viewers, and foundations. We do not accept advertisers, corporate underwriting, or government funding. This allows us to maintain our independence.

no wonder americans are always being lied into imperialistic wars. all of the most popular news was owned by oligarchs.

Old news buddy. It's not hard to compete with a bunch of commies that employ tv personalities that lie and wear tampons as earrings on air. No go peddle your commie routine elsewhere.

ch317273

all the trolls here are name callers and personalize responses like middle school kids its hilarious they all do it

BrownArmy

Seriously, have we been reduced to calling each other 'commies'?

Is it so difficult to have rational conversations amongst adults?

Y'all wonder why the country is friend'd.

ch317273

Seriously?

Let me see if I get you correctly...

You're calling a woman on a major 'news' network a 'dime-store hooker'?

Race and politics aside, that's simply misogynistic.

Look it up.

My guess is: you're single?
Well I'm single but I have four babies mamas

wkmac

Old news buddy. It's not hard to compete with a bunch of commies that employ tv personalities that lie and wear tampons as earrings on air. No go peddle your commie routine elsewhere.

Smoke this commie......

That liberal Melissa Harris perry is a dime store hooker

all the trolls here are name callers and personalize responses like middle school kids its hilarious they all do it

“When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”
Socrates

Overpaid Union Thug

“When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”
Socrates

Here is another slander for you.....when someone claims victory when there's none (which is what you've done) they clearly have the mind of a schoolyard brat. And I don't believe Socrates would approve of you applying his words to such childish behavior.

wkmac

Here is another slander for you.....when someone claims victory when there's none (which is what you've done) they clearly have the mind of a schoolyard brat. And I don't believe Socrates would approve of you applying his words to such childish behavior.

My guess in this place Socrates would find both of us much at fault!