Safe Driving Rewards

InTheRed

Anyone happen to know the website where you can select your recognition reward for safe driving? I misplaced my info. Thanks.

JustAnotherBody

Anyone here do a prize? Id love to talk to u about possibly selling your gift to me. Some of those pieces of jewelry sure would make fabulous christmas presents.

i figured i got my girl all the nice pieces at walmart already so id try this out.

hoser

Industrial Slob
just wondering, what exactly are the gifts that are offered? i'm really curious...

Anyone here do a prize? Id love to talk to u about possibly selling your gift to me. Some of those pieces of jewelry sure would make fabulous christmas presents.

i figured i got my girl all the nice pieces at walmart already so id try this out.
from what i hear, the gifts for 25 year of safe driving are anything but cheap plastic pearls from wal-mart.

JustAnotherBody

just wondering, what exactly are the gifts that are offered? i'm really curious...

from what i hear, the gifts for 25 year of safe driving are anything but cheap plastic pearls from wal-mart.

Cheap? Walmart?
come on gold is gold. thats what I always said to my lady.
that crap rubbing on your skin? hell green matches your eyes stephanie!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
from what i hear, the gifts for 25 year of safe driving are nothing but cheap plastic pearls from wal-mart.
Wonder how much longer these gifts will continue in this economy, especially since people don't seem to appreciate/value them that much?

moreluck

golden ticket member
For years, members on Browncafe complained about the cheapie gifts for rewards........you'll have no complaints now. Just goes to show you, you can't please everybody.