Sarah Palin dummy hanged in West LA???

passerby

you get confused and post it under the wrong thread?:happy-very:
I know you have a hard time following, but it was given as a direct reply to a post that referenced a Palin effigy hanging.

Really, try to look at the 'big picture', and don't forget to 'leave yourself an out':peaceful:

tieguy

Banned
I know you have a hard time following, but it was given as a direct reply to a post that referenced a Palin effigy hanging.

Really, try to look at the 'big picture', and don't forget to 'leave yourself an out':peaceful:

sounds like some tap dancing going on. :surprised:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
When Obama is president, there are liable to be fewer anti-American protests.

Didn't live through Carter and Clinton did you?

Those people hate you just as much as they hate Tieguy (that is hard to believe but true).

Go try and get a hug from the Taliban or Frenchies, my friend.

UPS Lifer

probably true since the anti american forces will then be in charge of the country.

You took the words out of my mouth! These left wingnuts don't have the word Patriotism is their vocabulary.

Also...
Most of them are too young to remember Jane Fonda and the positive affect she had on our country in a time of war.

Channahon

You know it's a sad a state of affairs with this election
1. Barack Obama - Racism reborn
2. John McCain - Senator and POW who loves his country
3. Joe Biden - Loves to hear himself talk
4. Sarah Palin - No nonsense politician

Talk about diversity, it's in the race for both the Democrats and Republicans, but it seems either people are going back in time, or can go forward to pick the best party for the next President of the US.

I bet if Barack and Sarah were on the same ticket - it would be a slam dunk!! JM0

Babagounj

Strength through joy
You took the words out of my mouth! These left wingnuts don't have the word Patriotism is their vocabulary.

Also...
Most of them are too young to remember Jane Fonda and the positive affect she had on our country in a time of war.

Not fonda jane...why again wasn't she charged for treason ?

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
your three fine examples show a ghost , a paper something, and a mask. They are nothing compared to the Palin dummy.

Well, if you're going to treat it strictly as an art contest, I agree that the angry gay guys did a better job than the racists. When you hang someone in effigy though, it's the thought that counts.

UPS Lifer

Well, if you're going to treat it strictly as an art contest, I agree that the angry gay guys did a better job than the racists. When you hang someone in effigy though, it's the thought that counts.

This is another sign of the times.... If you don't like BO you are a racist! If you hang him in effigy - you are a racist and it is a hate crime!

It will be so funny (and sad) to see these effigies all over the middle east and other parts of the world during their "Hate America" parades and all the liberal left wing calling them a bunch of racists. I am sure Jesse Jackson will be very busy world traveler!

Take your racism and stick it where the sun don't shine! It means absolutely nothing to me anymore!

If BO does what I think he is going to do (namely nothing good for USA) than I will be all over him - I don't care anything about his skin - I care about his politics! I don't care who knows it and I am not going to cower to the low-lifes that equate it to racism.

As for "the wife" - she has been on my crap list since her initial comments were made back during the primaries. I don't see her ever getting out of the hole. I have absolutely no respect for her (other than she is a good mother) to their beautiful children. Her patriotism sucks! She is a patriot only when everyone rallies behind her.

I look at actions not 30 minute scripted infomercials to make the hard choices.

I will take someone who would give up his life for our country any day over an ACORN advisor.

Cindy McCain does not need a stage or the title of "First Lady". She already has that title. Day in and day out she is helping people around the world using her own money to do it. "the wife" can't hold a candle to her!