Sarah Palin Says Independence Day Is For Remembering When Jesus Led The Revolution

wkmac

No on both. If you can match any of her successes in life, go ahead and say so.
College educated?
Elected as a governor of a state?
Chosen as a VP candidate for 1 of our 2 large political parties.
Paid ten to a hundred thousand dollars per speaking event?
I didn't think so.

If those are successes, looking at Obama's full resume, it's not much different. The speaking fees will come once he leaves office obviously. I'm unimpressed with Obama so the same would apply to Palin when it comes to the criteria you posted. Besides any idiot can get elected to public office, Palin and Obama alone prove that!

No on both. If you can match any of her successes in life, go ahead and say so.
Gosh, let's try...........

College educated?
Yes, in electrical engineering. And I did it at the first college I went to unlike Ms. Palin who went to six colleges and has a degree in Journalism (being pretty on camera)

Elected as a governor of a state?
No. But I didn't quit my job either and break my promises to the people that elected me.

Chosen as a VP candidate for 1 of our 2 large political parties.
Chosen by a political party based on marketability. Gee, what an accomplishment. If she was a two bagger with questionable morals odds are she wouldn't have been considered.

Paid ten to a hundred thousand dollars per speaking event?
Nope. I get paid $100k just to move trailers. Just think what I could make if I catered to the simpleminded by telling them what they wanted to hear.

I didn't think!
fixed it for you

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
If those are successes, looking at Obama's full resume, it's not much different. The speaking fees will come once he leaves office obviously. I'm unimpressed with Obama so the same would apply to Palin when it comes to the criteria you posted. Besides any idiot can get elected to public office, Palin and Obama alone prove that!
If you want to call her STUPID, give good examples of her being and you will get less flack from me.
But a lot of people call her stupid because of Tina Fey's portrayal of her on Saturday Night Live.
And yes, I do think that's the truth because most people are too lazy to pay attention to the current events of the day.

realbrown1

No on 3 out of the 4 accomplishments that I listed.
So the answer is NO, you do not have her accomplishments.

oldngray

nowhere special
If you want to call her STUPID, give good examples of her being and you will get less flack from me.
But a lot of people call her stupid because of Tina Fey's portrayal of her on Saturday Night Live.
And yes, I do think that's the truth because most people are too lazy to pay attention to the current events of the day.

If you look at her record most of the supposedly stupid things she said never happened. And she did make some very accurate predictions about world events that the left conveniently ignores. And I agree the left gets most of their news from comedy shows like SNL or Colbert or Stewart. Hence low information voters.

wkmac

Your flack unconcerns me. Knock yourself out!

Tina Fey's portrayal has nothing to do with this although Palin was wrongly judged from it. I'm unimpressed with Palin's simple-isms and lack of ability to talk on a deeper level to audiences. When I see her move beyond using cheerleader like sloganism in public speeches, I'll begin to take her more serious but until then, I reserve the right to denigrate, castigate, belittle, insult and otherwise just be a disrespectful (l) to any and everyone who tries to tell me how to live my life using the point of a gun that is the state.

oldngray

nowhere special
Your flack unconcerns me. Knock yourself out!

Tina Fey's portrayal has nothing to do with this although Palin was wrongly judged from it. I'm unimpressed with Palin's simple-isms and lack of ability to talk on a deeper level to audiences. When I see her move beyond using cheerleader like sloganism in public speeches, I'll begin to take her more serious but until then, I reserve the right to denigrate, castigate, belittle, insult and otherwise just be a disrespectful (l) to any and everyone who tries to tell me how to live my life using the point of a gun that is the state.

I agree that Palin's biggest weakness is she is a poor public speaker. Still better than a great public speaker who is nothing but an empty suit.

wkmac

I find both empty when it comes to speeches but both are good in the sense of moving a crowd with virtually nothing of substance at all. I'll give them that but then a good used car salesman can have the same affect. Thus now we return to my original point.

moreluck

golden ticket member
..."I have a college education...." (tos)

College is not the be all and end all.

That's where the liberals are and you got brainwashed.

oldngray

nowhere special
..."I have a college education...." (tos)

College is not the be all and end all.

That's where the liberals are and you got brainwashed.

I also have a college education but survived it without becoming a liberal. The point is to go to a college for an education and not indoctrination.

realbrown1

I don't have her tits either so what does that prove?

Accomplishments. Lol. You need to reavaluate your interpretation of the word.
Then when you call her STUPID, you really have no clue about what you are saying. It shows your STUPIDITY. Does it not?

purplesky

Sarah Palin will have a much different(LOWER) place in American history compared to President Obama.:wink2: