SC Black & Yellow Bees Found to be Racist

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
'Hate crime' against S.C. mayor turns out to be pollen
The mayor of a small town in South Carolina remains adamant that she was targeted in a hate crime despite police determining that the yellow substance found all over the car was pollen.

“I likened it as a hate crime because No. 1, there’s a history in our town of Lamar,” she said.

20100304-192353-pic-169770463_c0-88-2000-1254_s885x516.jpg

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
The mayor of a small town in South Carolina remains adamant that she was targeted in a hate crime despite police determining that the yellow substance found all over the car was pollen.

“I likened it as a hate crime because No. 1, there’s a history in our town of Lamar,” she said.

Well she will be elected to Congress soon I would assume and can join Maxine waters and AOC to form the powerful 3 amigos.

El Correcto

god is dead

I like the come together slogan at the end.

John Lennon had some really interesting songs. Such as, woman is the ......, come together is pretty good though.

Bob11B

Not surprised. She isn’t even elected, she’s a “volunteer mayor” and brings up events from the 70’s that were racist....democrats just still wanting to feel they are being brought down.

Box Ox

Not surprised. She isn’t even elected, she’s a “volunteer mayor” and brings up events from the 70’s that were racist....democrats just still wanting to feel they are being brought down.

The far left has a substantially less effective victimhood narrative if racism is not in fact as bad as it was 40-50 years ago. So it has to be for them.

If you say you’re not a racist, they’ll point to 50 microagressions that say you are. People are getting tired of this :censored2:. It’s mentally fatiguing and depressing. And it’s going to show in the backlash to come.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
The far left has a substantially less effective victimhood narrative if racism is not in fact as bad as it was 40-50 years ago. So it has to be for them.

If you say you’re not a racist, they’ll point to 50 microagressions that say you are. People are getting tired of this :censored2:. It’s mentally fatiguing and depressing. And it’s going to show in the backlash to come.
Shapiro has it right.
Nothing matters but the narrative.

It will be fine

When has that ever happened to you? This is not a real thing to be upset about. You’re falling for propaganda.