Scanning Delivery Notices

srvhero

"leastbest"
Scan package, prompts for signature. Then I must scan delivery notice. After I do the diad moves to a blank field and I have to Big arrow up then Big arrow down to get the diad back in position to input disposition (NI1..). Is there a way of doing this as to avoid having to hit big arrow up and down? Or is this another software flaw ? Thanks

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I assume you mean the blank field if you didn't assign a status before scanning the notice? Just hit void like it was a manual shipper number. It won't forget you already scanned a notice.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
you mean some drivers not only leave info notices, but they scan them too? :surprised:

but all those messages and concerns say you guys dont even knock!

:wink2:

barnyard

KTM rider
If you scan the notice before you scan a package, that takes care of it too.

It is certainly a software glitch.

If you have to scan a notice, most people do not do it until after scanning the package(s). Further proof of the disconnect of the people doing the job and the people telling us how to do the job.

old levi's

blank space
If you knock, they will show up at the door about the time you're snapping the seat belt and holler "Hey!".
Then you must reply " Look down at your feet, you simple idiot! "
After that it usually turns ugly.
So, stealth is best.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
If you knock, they will show up at the door about the time you're snapping the seat belt and holler "Hey!".
So, stealth is best.

It's a game, to see if I can make it to the door and back to the truck without waking the dog. :wink2:

jaker

trolling
Or if you knock they call ups and tell them you knock so hard that he thought someone was trying to break into his house , so he went to go get his gun but you was already down the block before he could yell at you .

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
So, stealth is best.

This is when the customers yells "do you need a signature?"