SCIENTISTS: NO SAFE LEVEL FOR ALCOHOL

BrownArmy

mr-mackey-south-park-drugs-are-bad-mkay-1.jpg

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I'm really into coffee.

In the last two months, separate studies are out saying coffee causes cancer, or maybe it protects you from cancer: okaaaay?

Remember when a certain study said that 'a glass of red wine' a day was supposed to help you?

This new study says any alcohol is bad? okaaaaaay?

I look forward to the study that says being on the BC kills brain cells, unless it makes you smarter, or...

The polytonal that is supposed to be the great stuff for you in that glass of wine a day..hand full of blueberries is the same thing.

Box Ox

Zero tolerance: no safe level of alcohol, study says

From the article. Think I’ll go ahead and take my chances with continuing to drink. Only ups your chance of health problems by 4 out of 100,000 people:

“Compared to abstinence, imbibing one "standard drink" -- 10 grammes of alcohol, equivalent to a small beer, glass of wine or shot of spirits -- per day, for example, ups the odds of developing at least one of two dozen health problems by about half-a-percent, the researchers reported.

Looked at one way, that seems like a small increment: 914 out of 100,000 teetotallers will encounter those problems, compared to 918 people who imbibe seven times per week.”