Scott Price legacy at Walmart?

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
He doesn't even know how to embed. God they're useless on the clock and off.
Rh9j1uX.gif

dudebro

Get your butt out of the air conditioned office and show us how easy it is with all the furniture and irregs over 70#s and often pushing 150#s when it's 130°friend in the rear of the truck. Hook your worthless drone onto that. SMH

Sure, because the above conditions describe every single day, and every single package, right?

A

Article 3

I'M SORRY, I THOUGHT THIS WAS THE SCOTT PRICE LEGACY AT WALMART FORUM NOT THE "MY NO EDUCATION TEAMSTER JOB IS HARDER THAN YOUR COLLEGE JOB FORUM" ALL YOU TEAMSTER BABIES JUST WANT TO CRY...DON'T YOU HAVE YOUR OWN REGRETFUL LIFE CHOICE FORUM???
What? All management went to college?
Here less than 10% went to college. Their comprehension job skills came right out of their unloading trailers GED.

The Teamsters that go into management are normally new, lazy, and/or control freak employees who are tired of working so hard.

Learning trigonometry and inorganic chemistry doesn't make a good management recruit. Considering the stressful way I've seen this company manage people I would say that it really doesn't matter how book smart you are as much as how much you can apply what you've learned and what kind of leadership qualities you've acquired and adhere to.

Some pass and some fail but most management folks started as part time in this company as a Teamsters represented employee.

And now they're "better" than the rest of us?
That's where the animosity is cultivated.

I was actually responding to one of those types of management posters dig about finding a cheaper way to deliver packages. Those kind of attitudes rubs hard working Americans the wrong way.