Sean’s Second Letter

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
3A19CD2B-4118-4A6B-969F-2B7415F0BDE4.jpeg
2032D8A5-EC45-4D4B-9126-806A57C30F92.jpeg

Box Ox

JH and DT will just keep ghosting him. They’ve jumped the Teamster/UPS border fence and asked for asylum from betrayed Teamsters. And they’ll receive plenty of cover from the anti-labor Republican politicians and appointees who control the entire federal government should anybody have a problem with it.

wide load

JH and DT will just keep ghosting him. They’ve jumped the Teamster/UPS border fence and asked for asylum from betrayed Teamsters. And they’ll receive plenty of cover from the anti-labor Republican politicians and appointees who control the entire federal government should anybody have a problem with it.
Two birds one stone my friend. Hoffa can address it appropriately which helps us, or not which helps Sean’s election

wide load

I hope a couple years of member disillusionment with the Union will not have done too much damage before he gets in.
6000 votes brother!! And we will get those easily just on the east coast. All those east coast votes for Hoffa last election came because of sean. Sean and Hoffa landed 34000. Sean will scoop up almost all of those.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
6000 votes brother!! And we will get those easily just on the east coast. All those east coast votes for Hoffa last election came because of sean. Sean and Hoffa landed 34000. Sean will scoop up almost all of those.
Honestly he is going to crush it in 2021...even if dance hall runs I don’t think that is even going to be an issue....

F

Frankie's Friend

Honestly he is going to crush it in 2021...even if dance hall runs I don’t think that is even going to be an issue....
Hall? That name sounds familiar.
Im trying to remember his contribution at the negotiations...if he was there.

clipperman

Careful with that confidence,you could end up looking like those jokers on MSNBC on election night when they realized their girl was gonna lose,you almost feel the apathy creeping back in already

My bet is that the teamsters will go on record, stating that the contract was improperly handled in 2013, but this time, in 2018, they got it right.
It only matters if they get it right today. If it had been done wrong in the past, that has no bearing. Any attorney will tell you that.