Second chance?

542thruNthru

Lol. Did she take your favorite parking spot?

No lol

She was upset because I was at the parcel lockers in my apts. She said I was going to fill them all (which I did) and that she wanted to trade off each time. I told her no thanks and she went ballistic. Told me how she's in a hurry and the office is closed today.

I get like 110 stops for my apartments she gets like 20 she said. She usually puts what she can in the parcel lockers the drops the rest at the office. Unlike me who goes to each door then the office.

So screw her she can go to the doors. :)

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
No lol

She was upset because I was at the parcel lockers in my apts. She said I was going to fill them all (which I did) and that she wanted to trade off each time. I told her no thanks and she went ballistic. Told me how she's in a hurry and the office is closed today.

I get like 110 stops for my apartments she gets like 20 she said. She usually puts what she can in the parcel lockers the drops the rest at the office. Unlike me who goes to each door then the office.

So screw her she can go to the doors. :)

110 apartment stops you must be a rookie

Those were the suckiest routes

542thruNthru

110 apartment stops you must be a rookie

Those were the suckiest routes

120 stops. 9.5

Plenty of shade in summer and cover during rain.

3 resort style pools and 2 regular pools. Lots of women.

Elevators and plenty of time for Netflix, Amazon video, brown cafe, MLB baseball streaming as I walk down hallways pretending to be a paper boy.

We don't have nice rural routes in San Diego.

A all resi route is 200 - 220 stops. No thanks. I have it made in the shade. ;)