Seniority Violation

David Lee

Can someone answer my question? Im was next in line to be certified as a PITO driver (Driving Irregg train and dropping off carts to their PDs). It is a seniority position. Well two lower seniority got certified before I did. I talked to my part time sup and the PITO trainer and all they told me was sorry and that I would be next in line for sure...lol...I know right. Well talked to my shop stewert and he said I have a legitimit greivence. Now my question is....Do they they have to train me right away AND back date my certification date so I would still be ahead of the two lower seniority guys...or can they simply say sorry and make me wait until there is another opening for pito driver.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Can someone answer my question? Im was next in line to be certified as a PITO driver (Driving Irregg train and dropping off carts to their PDs). It is a seniority position. Well two lower seniority got certified before I did. I talked to my part time sup and the PITO trainer and all they told me was sorry and that I would be next in line for sure...lol...I know right. Well talked to my shop stewert and he said I have a legitimit greivence. Now my question is....Do they they have to train me right away AND back date my certification date so I would still be ahead of the two lower seniority guys...or can they simply say sorry and make me wait until there is another opening for pito driver.
Why’d you leave Van Halen?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
You do kung fu like your brother?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Does it matter? Sammy Hagar was far better.
20181015_073150.png