Settling in to this Ret

Re-Raise

6586FDAA-2C86-46D7-B990-5DCAA8387542.jpeg
I think I’ll enjoy staying in today..

and tomorrow

and probably the next day..

rod

Retired 22 years
UPS truck went by my house a few minutes ago. It was 24 below last night--probably about 20 below when they left the building this morning. Hell I don't even walk out and get the mail when its this cold- I drive. Probably 700 feet.

rod

Retired 22 years
Shouldn't you be snow blowing the whole neighborhood
Been known to do that when I was younger. When I had my 1972 Bronco with a plow on it I used to get carried away plowing it was so much fun. Grab a couple beers-turn up the tunes and give it hell.

rod

Retired 22 years
Good ol days
We used to grab a 12 pack and drive around looking at Christmas decoration to. Then again we had no problem doing that at anytime. My wifes mom and dad would do this in Arizona when we visited them for a winter vacation. They were old retired farmers and had a beer going all the time I swear.

oldngray

nowhere special
We used to grab a 12 pack and drive around looking at Christmas decoration to. Then again we had no problem doing that at anytime. My wifes mom and dad would do this in Arizona when we visited them for a winter vacation. They were old retired farmers and had a beer going all the time I swear.
picdump_3337_07.jpg

Been In Brown Too Long

Ex-Package Donkey
It's nice being retired, avoiding all that snow, ain't it? Lol. I played golf last 3 days in a row. It's been 65° and sunny. When everyone talks trash about Cali, we just laugh at you all from the tee box!

Shiftless

Now its time to go roll my sidecar rig out of the garage and go fly the chair!

I know its a bummer to live where I live (Communist Cali) but I am willing to do it! Someone has to.

Outside activities are 12 months a year and when I get limited by sprinkles on my face I take it like man!

Shiftless

I have had a lot of friends move to Arizona, Nevada and Idaho.

Years ago it was to Oregon and Washington. Not so much anymore!