SF approves 20,000$ trash cans

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
It’s amazing the things politicians will overspend on with taxpayer’s money. Maybe they think people will be so dazzled by the trash cans that they won’t see the crap everywhere on the sidewalks. lol.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
10FDC927-E7BD-4B5B-9C7F-97DF40E1241D.jpeg
8597A9E1-AD76-4C7A-919A-0586E872CF86.jpeg
F77EB125-9CBD-48D1-8C2F-FC34ABE20A68.jpeg

I was curious as to how overpriced a $20,000 trash can was and found these that I’ve seen in many places. They’re friggin crazy!

Off the leash

I got an idiot from the Bay Area moving in next door to me in AZ, I met her once, her concern was my dogs 💩 on her property line! Which I pick up of course! She wanted to know what my schedule was for picking it up! I guess she’s fixated on feces, coming from SF. I’ll mail her a schedule as a house warming gift.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I got an idiot from the Bay Area moving in next door to me in AZ, I met her once, her concern was my dogs 💩 on her property line! Which I pick up of course! She wanted to know what my schedule was for picking it up! I guess she’s fixated on feces, coming from SF. I’ll mail her a schedule as a house warming gift.
Uh oh. I feel sorry for you. Something tells me she’s going to be a problem.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Ask her why she left the Bay Area in the first place. I guarantee it's a problem caused by the same idiots she will continue to vote for next to you now.

sailfish

For crying out loud. I was picturing some kind of massive dumpster-like thing that automatically compacts the trash or something. Then I clicked the article.

oldngray

nowhere special
They are artsy (automatically multiply the price by 10) and have sensors that tell when they are full.

Maybe they could just empty them regularly so that wouldn't be an issue?

sailfish

Untitled.png

Looks like the back of a phone.

dalek.png

Looks like a :censored2:ing Dalek.

zippo.png

Looks like a really thick Zippo lighter.