Shaking handlers hands

zeev

Tonight a V.P. , managing director and all the senior managers were shaking hands on our deck , RTD s were told not to push cans on the deck because there were no handlers to move them. I was told their 30 to 40 short of workers.

MAKAVELI

Tonight a V.P. , managing director and all the senior managers were shaking hands on our deck , RTD s were told not to push cans on the deck because there were no handlers to move them. I was told their 30 to 40 short of workers.
Yeah it's a dog and pony show whenever a VP shows up. Usually management is on their knees the whole day.🤣

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
So they all got to see first hand the manpower shortage. Good. I bet they didn’t let anyone really talk to the VP though.

zeev

Actually they talked to no drivers just the handlers because they are the lynchpin of the operation we are always short and between the heat and meager raise they know if these marginal employees don’t show up we will become Ground, it would be a shame if they all called in , by the way they were making dinner reservations at the same time

AB831

I didn’t know snakes had hands. Seriously, why do they think front line workers want to meet the people who are screwing them.