Forced to switch centers.

Low man on the seniority list. I'm told I'm being forced to move to the other center in our building. Can they really force me to switch centers? I was told that because its building seniority there's nothing I can do.

PT Car Washer

Low man on the seniority list. I'm told I'm being forced to move to the other center in our building. Can they really force me to switch centers? I was told that because its building seniority there's nothing I can do.
Permanent switch or temporary? Delivery drivers are loaned to other Center in my building all of the time. Treat them like a borrowed mule.

oldngray

nowhere special
If you don't have your own bid route they can move you to another center in the same building. It happens a lot. Seniority sucks when you don't have any.

oldngray

nowhere special
First , my apologies for your tiny seniority date….unfortunately everyone has to deal with this aspect of UPS. How far is this center? Don’t throw away a good career cause you don’t want to drive temporarily to a new center. Hang tight brother hold on 😎✊
He said it was the same building so shouldn't be an issue.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Ohhhhhhhh non-driving positions ..I’ve been a legendary RPCD for so long I forget about the little people . Thought it was a driver getting bumped to another driving area @nightmaresaredreamstoo hey buddy work as instructed and do your job …if you think inside jobs is hard wait till you hit the road .
🧔‍♂️✊
No. The next belt is the start of the next center. Four belts per center.