share a video

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Cheryl wth was that? It leaves me wondering what it was about?
Is Dow chemical poisoning babies in India?Is this man showing us
how to create a new super hero? The Cobra kid?The baby seemed unaffected and it could be true that the cobra senses its but a child and has no real intent to injure.Its pretty weird that you would share it.Am I missing something?Should we all be taking venom just in case ?
From what I was told some children in India are trained by their family to handle venomous snakes . They expose the children to the snakes after removing the snake's fangs and venom and then wiring their mouths shut. The child in that video seems way too young to be exposed to snakes, with or without venom...

moreluck

golden ticket member
DS...that's the one that made me laugh out loud.....especially the part where they are scooting down the movie theater aisle.

:lol:

moreluck

golden ticket member
OK Red, you win the "share a video" contest !! I'm not into boobs much, but that John Belushi eye twinkling was memorable. Chris Farley was a hoot. And I think I used to look like that....a long time ago!! (not Farley, the girls)

The song lyrics are funny.....of course the guys will have to re-play it to hear them because most of them are thinking...."What song?"

1st prize to you !!

Last edited: