should i say something to the union

BobBarker

just got hired on a permanent part time after peak. my check which had the first union “initation fee” was $25 which was fine but it also had a “union due” which was $22.00 it doesnt make sense why i had a union due what the difference? and my next check didnt have a union due only a initation fee but it said total taken out was $50 which it should be $72 because 25+22+25=72 not 50

watdaflock?

just got hired on a permanent part time after peak. my check which had the first union “initation fee” was $25 which was fine but it also had a “union due” which was $22.00 it doesnt make sense why i had a union due what the difference? and my next check didnt have a union due only a initation fee but it said total taken out was $50 which it should be $72 because 25+22+25=72 not 50
The union screws ya over with some made-up "initiation fees" B.S. with you being a nooblet. You'll be paying dues forever.

Put up with ridiculous union fees until you get the "initiation" B.S. paid off.
You'll only be irked one paycheck a month, after a while.

542thruNthru

Initiation fees at to join the union. You only pay the total once.

Union dues are paid once a month (some locals weekly) they are for the every day costs of your local union. They should be 2 1/2 times your hourly rate. (Some areas 3x hourly rate.)

Future

Victory Ride
Initiation fees at to join the union. You only pay the total once.

Union dues are paid once a month (some locals weekly) they are for the every day costs of your local union. They should be 2 1/2 times your hourly rate. (Some areas 3x hourly rate.)
Did u finish that bottle?

542thruNthru

Did u finish that bottle?

I am :censored2:ing hurting but no didn't finish it.
20190125_085018.jpg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
hayzuse.gif