Should some congress members be impeached

The big package

My answer absolutely yes !!! They take an oath to uphold the Constitution and to ensure the safety of the American citizens while they are trying to impeach the president they themselves violated their oath and are violating the Constitution by not stepping up and saying something and doing something about the violent protests in places like Portland and Atlanta and other cities . They violated their oath to keep people safe by ignoring and pretending like it wasn't happening and there were people that were killed during those violent protests and government buildings were vandalized and they are suppressing people's freedoms of expression which should outrage everybody regardless of your political beliefs !!! The people need to steak up and get petitions together like they are doing in California for their governor to get some of these crooked hypocritical so-called lawmaker politicians out of office !!!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Death is the only sure way to keep some of those politicians out of office.
Once they have their taste of power they never let go.
Hacks until the bitter end.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I say we take them all out. Replace the entire house with the women from the view.
ExcitableViciousIcterinewarbler-size_restricted.gif

Babagounj

Strength through joy
When one says that they are leaving office to devote more time with their families it is either one step ahead of a Grand Jury or the voters got sick of them.