Small Firms Enjoy Courtship of Big Suppliers

M

my2cents

In today's Wall Street Journal, there is an article titled Small Firms Enjoy Courtship of Big Suppliers (p. B9). The article included a list of the top ten companies, which are "most often cited as responsive to the needs of small business:"

1. United Parcel Service

2. Dell Computer

3. FedEx

4. Office Depot

5. Southwest Airlines

6. Staples

7. OfficeMax

8. Hertz

9. Marriot International

10. American Express

The survey was conducted by Cicco & Associates Inc., a Murrysville, PA., market research firm.

W

wkmac

Cheryl,
Can you get a link to this article. This is something IMO all UPSers should see! JMO.

Thanks my2cents.

W

wkmac

Thanks Cheryl but I tried that very thing just after I made the post and to get the article costs $79 annually. WSJ is a great paper but I just can't justify $79 annually for it. Thanks anyway. You're a real champ!

smooch.gif

Don't tell the Mrs. I did that. It's our little secret. LOL!

C

cheryl

You're right wkmac, it is expensive if you wouldn't use it very often. You have to be really interested in financial and business news to make it worthwhile. My family has had an online subscription to WSJ for years. We're so boring that we recently ordered home delivery of the print version too...

I'm sure that you have a friend that has a subscription and they would be happy to share the article with you by email.
kiss.gif

M

my2cents

I'm the real nerd then. I've been a long-time subscriber to both the print and online editions. The Journal has stuff I'll never see covered in my local newspaper and I just love their editorial page. Worth the money, IMO.