So much for learning from past mistakes

brostalss

Both UPS and the retailers (Amazon,Target,Macy's, etc) need to come to an agreement on when guaranteed by Christmas ends. An exact date and time for all.

VonDutch

Bite your tongue, Missy
Both UPS and the retailers (Amazon,Target,Macy's, etc) need to come to an agreement on when guaranteed by Christmas ends. An exact date and time for all.

When a retailer that makes a huge portion of its annual sales/profits at this time of the year the last thing they'll do is chance a lost sale. It's far too easy to blame the shipper and anything else outside its doors.

Foamer Pyle

It looks like to me everyone here is in some way related to Nostradamus with all the predictions. Christmas hit the fan one time in the past 100+ years, so now it's just gonna be the norm? They have hired a ton of ppl. Let's stop the constant whining and see what happens.

Sent using BrownCafe App
I have worked 26 peaks, and can speak from experience. UPS is not investing enough in help this year. We are already out of drivers at my center, and remotes are their so called saving grace. Remotes are a waste of money. How efficient can a person work with a golf cart and pull behind wagon? It's a total joke, not to mention, all of the work in the pod is just throw in there. It's handling packages too many times. Last year on my area, two golf carts broke, and 3 wagons. At best, you could maybe deliver 15 stops, and then have to drive back to pod, or you take one huge pottery barn box, and back to pod. UPS never invests in enough help, and we are always a day late and a dollar short.

PT Car Washer

My son heard an add on the radio that UPS is hiring seasonal package handlers for $14/hr. Lets see if that will bring in a few able body potential employees.

I Am Jacks Damaged Box

***** Club Member (can't talk about it)
I have worked 26 peaks, and can speak from experience. UPS is not investing enough in help this year. We are already out of drivers at my center, and remotes are their so called saving grace. Remotes are a waste of money. How efficient can a person work with a golf cart and pull behind wagon? It's a total joke, not to mention, all of the work in the pod is just throw in there. It's handling packages too many times. Last year on my area, two golf carts broke, and 3 wagons. At best, you could maybe deliver 15 stops, and then have to drive back to pod, or you take one huge pottery barn box, and back to pod. UPS never invests in enough help, and we are always a day late and a dollar short.

Better than FedEx. By this time next month, they'll be planning to plan.