SOCKS

happybob

Feeders
We do the cut trick at our barn and everyone loves it. Take the old ones and cut them just above the ankle, wear whatever socks you want, then pull the cuttoff browns ones over your socks. Management never looks close enough to notice the differance. It's better for your feet to wear white, they absorb the swet better.

babyface2007

Now Happy Bob, that is just too cool!! . Im going to try that.............
If anybody has had problems like I did with the new logo 3/4 socks with emblem coming off i just returned mine after having them for credit to Cintas<12/27/06
s.gif
s.gif
$53.96
s.gif
s.gif
DEBIT CARD RETURN AT CIN*CINTAS #578 CA, 800-864-3676, IL ON 122706 TO CARD#:
I bought 2/6packs and found myself stitching the logo on trying to keep it from falling off.I said enough of this and called them and said to return them as defective and now they are embroided on I said just give me my money back I DIDN"T want a credit towards the new ones. They did!! After having them that long alittle un-expected. Try it couldn't hurt they are NOT CHEAP!!

babyface2007

I had trouble with 3/4 socks returned them Cintas after having for more than 6 mos.The logo kept falling of I kept stitching them on and said this is crazy for what they cost.Proof<12/27/06
s.gif
s.gif
$53.96
s.gif
s.gif
They wanted to give me credit for the new EMBROIDED STYLE I said just give me my money I still had to pay for returning them GO TO POST OFFICE for the price you can't go wrong for about 4.50 prority mail and .50 cent for a receipt for delivery.:thumbup1: :thumbup1: try it you can't lose! I did!

helenofcalifornia

The new socks suck! How come we don't have a catalog of other items we can buy? The goretex raincoat was great and I liked their sweaters too. Can't UPS sell it to us at cost like FEDEX does? And how about a hoody like FEDEX has too? No, I don't want to work for FEDEX.

pkgdriver

I had trouble with 3/4 socks returned them Cintas after having for more than 6 mos.The logo kept falling of I kept stitching them on and said this is crazy for what they cost.Proof<12/27/06
s.gif
s.gif
$53.96
s.gif
s.gif
They wanted to give me credit for the new EMBROIDED STYLE I said just give me my money I still had to pay for returning them GO TO POST OFFICE for the price you can't go wrong for about 4.50 prority mail and .50 cent for a receipt for delivery.:thumbup1: :thumbup1: try it you can't lose! I did!

If i gotta return them it will be by BROWN