Songs that made you,you

Pkgrunner

Till I Collapse
I cannot pick one song or genre of music that defines me, in that my musical taste is largely eclectic...though my preference leans more towards rock and roll. If I were to have to pick a single song or theme, it would probably be this even though it is only a guitar riff...it debuted in the summer between my Jr. and Sr. year of highschool:

But, this is an all time favorite of mine:

fethrs

My doors are always unlocked.
The beer fridge is just when you enter from the garage.
I will get home about 9:00pm to 10:00pm every night.
Party on, just don't break anything.
A road trip to Texas to party at Sat's place, sounds fine, just need to get Ds to go too...

over9five

Staff member
BTW, firearms are welcomed.
I have a 200yard shooting range from my front porch.:happy2:

We've already discussed a big camp-out at Sats.

Full Disclosure, Sat. Tell them about the snakes.... (Ovah hates snakes). I'm still goin, but I'll be steppin outta my camper with my .45 already drawn.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Nothin' wrong wit' dat!! have you tried that pretty 17mm yet???
Definately! I had it bore sighted when I bought it but we took it out a few months ago and fine tuned it. 60 or 70 rounds. NICE! I love it. Sighted it at 100 yds and checked it at about 200 yds. Very very close. HMR's are hot rounds and they get out there very well. It is easily on target at 150 yds.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
We've already discussed a big camp-out at Sats.

Full Disclosure, Sat. Tell them about the snakes.... (Ovah hates snakes). I'm still goin, but I'll be steppin outta my camper with my .45 already drawn.
You are in good company with my honey. It works, cuz I like both of ya. I will protect you. I actually like snakes (no not those kind). I trust the ones that slither, better. I should send you a pic of the Colt .45 that I bought. It is beautiful. We just got a Springfield .45 as well. BTW did I tell you that I really really like the .45's. In case I didn't, I REALLY like the .45's, ALOT!