Sorry but i have to call user Fitbit App out lol

upschuck

Screenshot - 7fd4752bb9da56ed97863e885e07bd94 - Gyazo
Here he is 6 months ago claiming to be 3 years retired!! Now he boasts of taking his vacation just weeks ago and working as a current driver still getting overtime. Sorry folks but his real motive behind trying to play up this crappy contract is he just wants this contract to go smoothly to not :censored2: up his pension as a retiree hahah. He isnt working under it!
Maybe he lied to @Gumby?

Indecisi0n

Here he is 6 months ago claiming to be 3 years retired!! Now he boasts of taking his vacation just weeks ago and working as a current driver still getting overtime. Sorry folks but his real motive behind trying to play up this crappy contract is he just wants this contract to go smoothly to not :censored2: up his pension as a retiree hahah. He isnt working under it!
He's gay, not that there is anything wrong with that.

oldngray

nowhere special
He's gay, not that there is anything wrong with that.
picdump_2822_51.jpg

Box Ox

Ancient Alien

UPS Vacation
He's my buddy! :-)

I'm an hourly on special assignment.

I'm not allowed on here, or any website for that matter to say what my job tasks are.

I'm not a company shill or robot. I'm what you call a rebel, but I prefer to called a Maverick. A trail blazer if you will.

No sir, I am not David Abney or any Dave. I've been known to go against the movement. I write down my occupation as United Parcel Service Driver! I don't like the name change Eskew skewed up! I still like United Parcel Service & UPS and Delivery Driver over Service Provider! So you see... a real outlaw. Plus, I've been known NOT to wear company issue socks & wear my own store purchased booties!

Last edited:

Box Ox

I'm not allowed on here, or any website for that matter to say what my job tasks are.

I'm not a company shill or robot. I'm what you call a rebel, but I prefer to called a Maverick. A trail blazer if you will.

No sir, I am not David Abney or any Dave. I've been known to go against the movement. I write down my occupation as United Parcel Service Driver! I don't like the name change Eskew skewed up! I still like United Parcel Service & UPS and Delivery Driver over Service Provider! So you see... a real outlaw. Plus, I've been known NOT to wear company issue socks & wear my own store purchased booties!

Sad

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down

Wow real convincing, deny make up some bull:censored2: and continue to bull:censored2:. Hey are you my Supervisor, sure sounds like his MO to me.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Called him out already.
Hello Gumby! I'm in the PNW. Worked career at UPS. Retired at 49. Been retired almost 3-years now. Really enjoying life after Big Brown. You got a great life ahead of you when it's all said & done. I read your posts on here. Don't worry. It'll be fantastic after it's over. :)

I'm just saying what the WCT has. (Western Conference Teamsters)

Yes, the lock in for your retirement at 25-years. It used to be that you had to contact the union to ask to be locked in after your 25 years. Now it's automatically computed. So yes, at 46 I can quit or even get FIRED and get 100% of my retirement 9-years later at 55. I can go to Costco and stack crackers and wait it out if I want. Let's face it.... management at UPS retire wealthy all across the board. Yet they're way to old to enjoy the real Golden Years.

I love my deal, God Bless the Teamsters.

Thank you, Jimmy! :-*

Then there's this post... so is he 52 and 3 years retired? Or is he 46 or younger and still working? Fraud? Really bad troll? Mentally ill?

I'm right outside of Lycoming, PA.

No mental illness here. I'll be Dave if it will all make you feel better.

Have a great day! Check UPSer's website and get off BC sometimes and soak up that nice Pay Check most of the high school grad (only) kids don't have.

I never called you Dave. He was at least consistent. So did you retire to "right outside Lycoming, PA"? Or did you fly there right after work from Spokane? Where you retired three years ago at "49 and 11 months". And did it take you 28 years and 11 months plus 7 weeks of vacation and an optional week to make PEER 80? Or will you be able to lock in at 25 years when you turn 46 and draw 100% pension 9 years later?

I don't know who the 45 are you are referring to. I don't hate you, and I'm not even being unduly critical, I'm just pointing out some inconsistencies in what you write. In trying to make sense of it I have to assume you are either mentally ill, a troll who has just enough knowledge to sound somewhat convincing if no one looks too closely but has trouble keeping his story straight, or just an outright fraud who has trouble keeping his story straight.

If you are experiencing the onset of dementia (how would you know, right?), you would have my sympathies and I would tailor my responses accordingly, if I ever felt compelled to respond at all. If you are a troll or a fraud, then I would be more inclined to call you on your BS, or just ignore you all together.

Oh! Wait! I just put it together. You literally are a "Fitbit App"! This has to be some AI code that has scanned through all the posts on here and generates its own posts so the engineers who coded it could see if it could pass the turing test. Kinda like all the twitter bots. Back to the drawing board, fellas. Close, but no cigar.

He keeps claiming he's not a robot, or mentally ill, now he's claiming he's not a company shill (great rhyme!). But he refuses to explain the inconsitencies in the things he claims about himself. I call him a robot, because it is the least sad option.