SOTU : Everybody have their high boots on ???

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
He was discussing oil and in turn gas prices. How's your grocery bill? As a disclaimer I thought Trump was an idiot but I'll take him over this current guy.
I don't concern myself with the food bill right now. Shopping farmers markets and eating at the many food trucks which are very reasonable.
Sticker shock is the car rental. Am paying $1400/week just to have wheels.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
I don't concern myself with the food bill right now. Shopping farmers markets and eating at the many food trucks which are very reasonable.
Sticker shock is the car rental. Am paying $1400/week just to have wheels.

Eventually you will have to leave the Islands...

Box Ox

How's your grocery bill?
I don't concern myself with the food bill right now.

Would you concern yourself with it if Trump were President and you were a grocery store shopper like most people are?

Should the messaging from Democrats going into the midterms be "Just shop at farmers markets, eat at food trucks and tell companies to lower their costs and not be greedy"?

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
I was eating lunch at the diner and watched the digital sign on the gas station across the street post the new gas price up .28 per gallon today from $3.68 to $3.96 for regular in South Jersey

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Would you concern yourself with it if Trump were President and you were a grocery store shopper like most people are?

Should the messaging from Democrats going into the midterms be "Just shop at farmers markets, eat at food trucks and tell companies to lower their costs and not be greedy"?
Nope.

Nope.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American

No, the message should be honest, like @bottomups : Full Blown Narcissism!