Sponsorship ideas

seb421

If UPS want to Concour the european market share, why dont they sponser a european sport / world sport

i they have a drag team and a nasscar team in the states.

and i belive there spending a bomb on the olympics, which will be over and forgot about in no time at all.

it would be a lot cheeper to Run there own Would Superbike team for a few years.

Ben Spies on the 2009 sterilgarda yamaha

Hannspree%20Ten%20Kate.jpg

Hanspree Ten Kate Honda

Xerox Ducati

We ship loads of xerox office **** in the UK!

brown bomber

brown bomber
aren't they already sponsoring Lee Westwood (a European golfer).....I believe he's ranked #2 in the world....and might be ranked #1 in the not to distant future, with the absence of Tiger

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

aren't they already sponsoring Lee Westwood (a European golfer).....I believe he's ranked #2 in the world....and might be ranked #1 in the not to distant future, with the absence of Tiger

There is talk of backing off on the NASCAR commitment and ramping up the support for Lee. I wonder how much plaid pants cost?

seb421

**** golf its ****, the only ****ers that watch it are retired from bussines so wont be any use to UPS as they wont be shipping through them. tee hee!

Moto Gp and WSBK are crying out for more team's would be ace to see a few more bikes on the grid in the furture.

Nicky isnt washed up last quater of motogp (09) he did half decent, lets not forget he was would champ with honda in 2006!

i just dont think he gets on with that ducati, only stoner can tame it! imagine stoner on the yamaha M1 or the Honda that would be great to see.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
cycle racing is a nitch market. the olympics are shorter duration, but garner more audience share. wider selection of sports to watch.

nascar is not just about fan share, but networking with suppliers.

the olympics were also about world marketing. the far east was a target.

i am interested in the dp's plans when it comes to getting back into the us market. they got badly burned last time, and learned a huge lesson.

they will not make the same mistakes again.

on a side note, we still have at least 10-15 dhl drivers in our area every day. so part of the market share is still theirs

d

bbsam

Staff member
**** golf its ****, the only ****ers that watch it are retired from bussines so wont be any use to UPS as they wont be shipping through them. tee hee!

Moto Gp and WSBK are crying out for more team's would be ace to see a few more bikes on the grid in the furture.

Nicky isnt washed up last quater of motogp (09) he did half decent, lets not forget he was would champ with honda in 2006!

i just dont think he gets on with that ducati, only stoner can tame it! imagine stoner on the yamaha M1 or the Honda that would be great to see.
Of course Rossi jumped on that crappy Yamaha and never looked back to see nobody catching him. But then, in my opinion, Rossi really isn't like anybody else.