Spying Against The Trump Campaign Team Feared By Dimwits

bbsam

Staff member
Agreed he did say no
No collusion and didn’t make a determination on obstruction.

I don’t know how clear you need me to be except to add that it certainly wasn’t the “totally exonerated” report the president was trying to spin.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Whatever. You’re such a smug wannabe “above the fray” libertardian.

Clinton has his spooge all over a blue dress.

Trump’s campaign looked to be surrounded by people with known contacts to a country implicated in cyber disruption of the US presidential election. And the Trump campaign doesn’t even deny it. They just say Obama should have done more.

The two are hardly on the same plane even though Trump/Barr and others would have you believe they are.
How, exactly, did Russia “cyber disrupt” the U.S. presidential election?
Is spinning a false narrative/disinformation considered cyber disruption?
I would define cyber disruption as hacking the polls and altering the results, which would justify a massive investigation.
But that’s just me.

newfie

No collusion and didn’t make a determination on obstruction.

I don’t know how clear you need me to be except to add that it certainly wasn’t the “totally exonerated” report the president was trying to spin.

its a binary decision prosecute or not enough to prosecute. not enough to prosecute is an exhoneration.

your democratic blowhard leaderships actions are telling you that too. If their was enough evidence to impeach they would be calling a vote. Instead their gnawing on a bone and pretending to act like their something there just to appease the most radical left wingers.

i listened to Hakeem jefferies on morning joe today. he did everything he could to moon walk away from impeachment talk. he is one of many who are trying to distance theirselves from this partisan acidic rhetoric.

Last edited:

newfie

No, it most certainly is not.

I'm sorry you're not allowed to rewrite the law. your argument is silly and desperate. you can do better then to present yourself as one of those desperate snowflakes here. but if not go ahead with your silliness.

bbsam

Staff member
I'm sorry you're not allowed to rewrite the law. your argument is silly and desperate. you can do better then to present yourself as one of those desperate snowflakes here. but if not go ahead with your silliness.
Not rewriting anything. Maybe you need the definition of exonerated.

newfie

Not rewriting anything. Maybe you need the definition of exonerated.

i dont seem to see any charges filed nor any impeachment proceedings did I miss something ?

or thats right a couple of political glory hounds are still investigating . haha.

i'll put you down in the desperate catagory.