Stafford texas hub drive wait

kramer

Does anyone that works at the stafford hub know how long it usually takes to become a driver? They say its one of the larger hubs and there are about 320ish trucks. Depending on who I ask it seems that that to be a ft driver ranges from a few months to 1-2 years.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Does anyone that works at the stafford hub know how long it usually takes to become a driver? They say its one of the larger hubs and there are about 320ish trucks. Depending on who I ask it seems that that to be a ft driver ranges from a few months to 1-2 years.

510F356B-A1B9-46CD-84EC-674EC7F12254.gif

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
53373E31-0B9E-4F5E-89CE-D8A16A81D01E.gif

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
it's probably a short wait this year they were horribly understaffed for peak, i have to imagine the attrition wasn't great either

Future

Victory Ride
80D52961-4D8A-4011-AA26-036D428886E5.gif

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.

I started in Stafford in 1987, my name went on the list in 1994. Still waiting.

Now to the back of the line with you!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Do you have socks? That is they key to driving!

If not, start a thread...

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
I had a leg going to Stafford every night for many years, but wasn't domiciled there. I can say this about that building. They had the friendliest mechanics in the SETEX district, and the hardest working, polite security guards as well, at least back then. I believe they only had 2 sorts when I was going there, but it may have changed since.