Staggered Suspensions?

teamster 804

I agree Wally.Center will cut routes overload all the drivers that are working ask drivers if they want to go home or even call them at home or even the parking lot.Put them in for scheduled off.The center looks like a superstar running the operation with less loads.Has been going on for years.It is pathetic the drivers that constantly go home are screwing the guys who want to work because mgmt is cutting loads, and the worst part is they are actually doing UPS a favor making them look good with less loads and a lower payroll.

barnyard

KTM rider
We live within our means and I can afford to take off 1 day a week without pay. It usually ends up being about 2 a month until June. Then unpaid days dry up in my center until January.

This Spring, no one gets an unpaid day on Mondays or Fridays. Pretty much a 1st at my center since I started driving.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Our new center manager has put the clamps down on "dead days ". We must use all of our paid days before we are allowed to take an unpaid day, which will be denied if someone with days left wants the same day off.

Sent using BrownCafe App

rod

Retired 22 years
I once was suspended for what was suppose to be Wednesday and Thursday. The center manager called me Tuesday evening and asked if it would be ok to move my suspension to Thursday and Friday because he was going to be too short handed on Wednesday. Made me the winner with a four day weekend! I've told this story before but I knew upstate wanted to hear it again.

I once was suspended for what was suppose to be Wednesday and Thursday. The center manager called me Tuesday evening and asked if it would be ok to move my suspension to Thursday and Friday because he was going to be too short handed on Wednesday. Made me the winner with a four day weekend! I've told this story before but I knew upstate wanted to hear it again.
Did you j walk?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
why do they think a vacation is a punishment? Few years ago...the 4th of july was on a monday...I banged in tuesday and and Wednesday...went to work thursday and center manager suspended me for friday (i had already had a previous warning letter)..Thanks... three day weekend!

My all time favorite is, driver in another center. Got in trouble for archery hunting on his lunch hour. He shot a deer. putits bloody carcus in the back of the truck. Management said you cant do that, the following year, he did the same thing!...suspension followed!...lmao

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
My all time favorite is, driver in another center. Got in trouble for archery hunting on his lunch hour. He shot a deer. putits bloody carcus in the back of the truck. Management said you cant do that, the following year, he did the same thing!...suspension followed!...lmao
Excuse me, ups man. Why is my amazon package (of tampons) bloody? lol

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Did you j walk?
4s678.jpg