Stanley Cup 2007

DS

Fenderbender
Considering that 85% of all the NHL hockey players come from Canada,its good to see the sens get a crack at it.I think Detroit is more worthy, but stranger things have happened,and either way I`m looking forward to the battle.
Canada vs USA ...
We may be at war soon anyway,Bush wants the rights to the mineral rights in the Beaufort sea...we`ll be there with our kayaks and AK 17`s...just kidding

ooky

frozen canuck
It will be an awesome series, no matter which team Ottawa ends up facing. Go SENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DS

Fenderbender
I cant believe there is not one person out there that does not like hockey...now curling
is another story.On Monday the 28th its time
for a small war.Canada vs the USA.The [evil]Anaheim ducks of Calfornia [/evil]take on the Ottawa senators.May the best team win!

Channahon

I want to a game in Detroit vs Blackhawks - in the 70's. Last game Gordie Howe played. What a great memory, although the Hawks won.

My grandkids are fans of the Chicago Wolves. Too pricey for kids nowadays to go to sporting events, like any other sport.

DS

Fenderbender
I want to a game in Detroit vs Blackhawks - in the 70's. Last game Gordie Howe played. What a great memory, although the Hawks won.

My grandkids are fans of the Chicago Wolves. Too pricey for kids nowadays to go to sporting events, like any other sport.
You think I can afford it?...we have a 32'' lcd tv
that I I`m lucky to catch the last period on
Wow Gordie Howe eh...as a kid I liked Frank Mahovelich
Monday night CBC here and NBC there...its gonna be a
wicked series,btw a canuck is hoping to buy the nashville predators and move them back here...I love hockey