Stealing company time

1989NW

One of my supervisors keeps accusing me of stealing company time because I lose to my route more days than I beat it. I am not doing anything wrong, I'm only working at a safe consistent pace. He never acted this way until I filed my first 9.5 grievance last year. What is the best way to get him off my back? Thanks

Thebrownblob

One of my supervisors keeps accusing me of stealing company time because I lose to my route more days than I beat it. I am not doing anything wrong, I'm only working at a safe consistent pace. He never acted this way until I filed my first 9.5 grievance last year. What is the best way to get him off my back? Thanks
Lose to your route? So I guess their numbers show you’re not planning? We do not recognize their numbers. Follow the methods they are your friend. Smile Your supervisor and ask him how him and his family are doing as you turn in your 9.5 grievance.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Ask for a demonstration 😎

Cowboy Mac

File more grievances. Keep working safely and consistently. It gets worse before it gets better so don’t let them win.

Shiftless

He is directing me to move faster.
How long have you been a Teamster? Or driving?

Others gave you some advice.

My advice hasn't changed!!!!!!!!!!

Learn your work rules! Learn and understand your contractual right's!

This is their dispatch! Work safely and follow the rules and you have no worries.

The stress you are feeling is caused by YOU!

WAD! Put it back on them!

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
"okay"
>proceed to move at the exact same pace, snicker to yourself
>watch him seethe in anger
Eh, for me being Passive Aggressive never worked with Onroads as well as standing up for oneself and fighting back did.
Management are bullies and love to pick on the weakest,those they feel are too scared to fight back.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Exactly. Show me how you can do better.
We had a supe that weighed at least 350 pounds. When we told her to show us how to do it faster She told us it wasnt her job to do OUR job,rather her job was to make us do our job "better"...................I cant make this stuff up lol

Nah
File for harassment.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Did she give you some.....

I wouldnt even wish that on @UnionStrong

tenor.gif