Steny Hoyer Defines Democrats as the Racist Party of Antisemitism

floridays

Both sides want Jerusalem. Full stop on negotiations right there. There is no good faith to be found on either side with that issue.
The question has been answered and settled, not regarding either "side."
Jesus Christ will sit on the throne of David.
King David was a Jew, in there lies the answer. A little dirty work is all that remains.

Box Ox

Both sides want Jerusalem. Full stop on negotiations right there. There is no good faith to be found on either side with that issue.

Don’t like Trump but am glad his administration is at least ripping off the bandaid and moving the situation toward a conclusion rather than continuing the decades of bitching and moaning like the Palestinians might actually get what they want at some point.

I do cringe a little when the religious nuts on this forum cite religious texts to provide context/justification for Israeli treatment of the Palestinians.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
The question has been answered and settled, not regarding either "side."
Jesus Christ will sit on the throne of David.
King David was a Jew, in there lies the answer. A little dirty work is all that remains.

The Bible isn't exactly infallible, or are you a believer in inerrancy?

floridays

The Bible isn't exactly infallible, or are you a believer in inerrancy?
My belief does not matter, what God has revealed through His Son and the scriptures is either infallible, and inerrant or He is a liar and it doesn't quite matter what I believe.

To answer your direct question, yes, I believe in the inerrancy of the Word of God.

You think you have hit fertile ground I see, bring it on.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
My belief does not matter, what God has revealed through His Son and the scriptures is either infallible, and inerrant or He is a liar and it doesn't quite matter what I believe.

To answer your direct question, yes, I believe in the inerrancy of the Word of God.

You think you have hit fertile ground I see, bring it on.

OK. The Bible is full of errors. Do you believe in what it says, word for word? Obviously, there are several versions. Which is the correct one according to you?

Please take note. I don't hate religion nor do I prefer one over the other. I don't think any of them "know" or have it right. As always, I would love to be wrong, but I just don't see a Father In The Sky for any of us. Believe as you wish.

I have been told by fervent believers that the Bible is absolutely accurate, and inerrant.

floridays

OK. The Bible is full of errors. Do you believe in what it says, word for word? Obviously, there are several versions. Which is the correct one according to you?

Please take note. I don't hate religion nor do I prefer one over the other. I don't think any of them "know" or have it right. As always, I would love to be wrong, but I just don't see a Father In The Sky for any of us. Believe as you wish.

I have been told by fervent believers that the Bible is absolutely accurate, and inerrant.
Please take note, I do hate religion, but do love my saviour.
Jesus Christ came to save sinners, of which I am chief, as everyone on this site knows. I choose to trust His work, and scripture says it will be imputed to me as righteousness.
None of this matters to you,.... free choice.
I read King James Version 1611.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Please take note, I do hate religion, but do love my saviour.
Jesus Christ came to save sinners, of which I am chief, as everyone on this site knows. I choose to trust His work, and scripture says it will be imputed to me as righteousness.
None of this matters to you,.... free choice.
I read King James Version 1611.
I read these two books for the words of Jesus ... my Higher Power and my best friend!

There is no problem too big for him to help me.

51lh6h5dAYL._AC_UL436_.jpg
51BcsIMAiuL._AC_UL436_.jpg