stop all donations to drive

Rack em

Made the Podium
I was thinking about this last night! I don't know when they come around for DRIVE but I can't wait. As soon as they hand me that little card to fill out I am gonna go on a RANT in front of everyone, rip that little card up into shreds, throw it in their faces, and tell them to get a 22.4 employee to clean up the sheds.

I still think we need to try voting out the current leadership before resorting to extremes like not paying union dues in rtw states, but :censored2: DRIVE! They aren't getting a single penny from me!

browned out

Thanks IL be at our meeting on October 21st to show support for moving forward slate as it is local election time.

Be prepared for the retaliation that will surely come from your local' s BA or other rep you seek to replace. Follow all the methods 100% of the time and document/memorialize everythimg. Most Hoffa locals collude with UPS to get rid of dissidents. Fight on. We need people like you.

Be prepared for the retaliation that will surely come from your local' s BA or other rep you seek to replace. Follow all the methods 100% of the time and document/memorialize everythimg. Most Hoffa locals collude with UPS to get rid of dissidents. Fight on. We need people like you.
^^^^^damn right. Especially your local

Ghost in the Darkness

Be prepared for the retaliation that will surely come from your local' s BA or other rep you seek to replace.

We already operate like there is no union. These crooks here already have tampered in multiple elections, joint council has done nothing. Dept of labor said there were impropriaties and still did nothing. Our local president even admitted to collecting ballots... still nothing. Corruption like this leads all the way back to Hoffa.
Whatever it takes we need a complete house cleaning from the top down.

542thruNthru

Isn't DRIVE for helping all Union friendly legislation?

So it's not just going to hurt just the Teamsters.

Now you're fighting the company the union and politicians. Have fun.