Summer heat

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I'm fine until at least 95. Usually has to hit triple digits. However when it's really hot ill go as far as taking my shirt off in the bathroom and soaking it in cold water then putting it back on.
Take the compression shirt off a few times a day and put it in cooler that has ice and drinks in it with a wash cloth also. I put my baseball cap in my ice a couple times a day also. Really helps

Z

ZQXC

I guess I learned little to nothing from the 4 years I spent on the flightline in Lubbock, TX, and the year I spent in Comiso, Sicily.

Attention Everyone!

Thirty years ago UPState was in the Air Force. He wants you to know this, because it makes him feel superior to you - a mere civilian.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Attention Everyone!

Thirty years ago UPState was in the Air Force. He wants you to know this, because it makes him feel superior to you - a mere civilian.

Tired driver inferred that I have never had to deal with summer heat.

It doesn't get much hotter than summer in West Texas.

Do you think they stopped flying because it was "too hot"?

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
I made it a point to walk through every sprinkler I came to when I was a package car driver. And also never pass a water fountain without getting a drink when I ran my businesses.

oldngray

nowhere special
summer-heat-2.anvil-unisex-value-fitted-tee.black.w760h760.jpg

Cementups

Box Monkey
Don't think about it. The moment you focus on the heat you are done.

That's what I tell people too and they look at me like I'm crazy. The only time I really think about it is when I'm walking out of the building at night and the heat hits me as I'm walking to my car and I'm going, "DAMN, it IS hot outside!"